When: Friday, August 2 2019 from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Where: Langdon Farms Golf Club, 24377 NE Airport Road #1, Aurora, Oregon 97002
Join us for another fun-filled day of networking on the course and help us reach our goal of $15,000. Your support makes a huge difference!
What’s the Purpose?
Our annual tournament raises funds to support Chapter operations including but not limited to student scholarships, research, training events, and student branch chapters.
Schedule of Events:
6:30 AM – Registration, continental breakfast and Bloody Mary Station opens Goody packs* and additional raffle tickets available for purchase, prizes on display.
8:00 AM – Shotgun Start
1:00 PM (Approximate) – Lunch, awards, raffle drawing (must be present to win raffle prizes.
Here’s What to Expect:
- Continental Breakfast
- Bloody Mary Station
- Prize-winning game holes (Long Drive, Closest to the pin [KP], Long Putt)
- Professional Team Photography
- Putting Contest
- Driving Range
- Raffle Prizes Galore!
- Delicious BBQ Lunch
Raffle prizes needed! Take advantage of the opportunity for extra exposure for your firm. Provide a raffle prize, gift basket or company swag to be given out at the Awards Lunch. Don’t have time? You can sponsor a prize as well. Contact John Farley at email@example.com for more information.
Sponsorship Opportunities – We’re just getting started so there’s lots of sponsorship opportunities to choose from:
- Championship – Includes 4 foursomes, goody packs* for each golfer, team photo, prominent exposure at event, 12 months website listing, 12 months newsletter listing, ASHRAE special gift. Price: $5000
- Silver – Includes 2 foursomes, goody packs* for each golfer, team photo, company exposure at event, 6 months website listing, 6 months newsletter listing, ASHRAE special gift. Price: $2500
- Bronze – Includes 1 foursome, goody packs* for each golfer, team photo, company exposure at event, 3 months website listing, 3 months newsletter listing, ASHRAE special gift. Price: $1500
- Hole – Includes tee box signage. Price: $400
- Breakfast – Includes company name and logo on signage at breakfast. Price: $500
- Lunch – Includes company name and logo on signage at lunch. Price: $1000
- On-Course Bar – Includes signage at sponsored hole location. Price: $1000
- Bloody Mary Station – Includes company name and logo on signage at Bloody Mary Station. Price: $500
- Photography – Includes company name on team photos. Price: $1000
Thank you for your support of the 2019 ASHRAE Golf Tournament! We look forward to seeing you there.
Sincerely, Gary Heikkinen, Golf Event Chair, ASHRAE Oregon Chapter, firstname.lastname@example.org