About ASHRAE Oregon
ASHRAE’s Mission Statement
ASHRAE will advance the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and related human factors to serve the evolving needs of the public and its members.
- Excellence: We are committed to the achievement of technical quality and excellence in our programs, publications, courses and other activities.
- Advancement: We are committed to the advancement of the arts and sciences of HVAC&R for the benefit of society, whether through technology transfer or education and training.
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty in the practice of our profession as embodied in the ASHRAE Code of Ethics.
- Leadership: We are committed to providing leadership within our industry and developing leadership qualities in our members.
- Service: We are committed to service to our members and to the public.
- ASHRAE will be a global leader in the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- ASHRAE will be the foremost, authoritative, timely, and responsive source of technical and educational information, standards, and guidelines for HVAC&R
- ASHRAE will be the primary provider of opportunity for professional growth, recognizing and adapting to changing demographics and embracing diversity.